In Episode 2 the tables are turned. Billy Crang is examined by our Episode 1 subject. We explore Billy’s decade plus on and off field with the Swans and how he came to be in Vietnam and so involved with the footy club. As anyone who’s been around the Swans over the years would expect a few some controversial barbs are thrown as we glide through.
Some highlights of this episode include:
- The inspiration behind the Keep Honking podcast
- Growing up in the shadow’s of the AFL GOAT and the Junkyard Dog
- Love blossoming under surprising pressure
- Best tour memories and Billy’s notorious sleeping habits
- Billy’s Swannies Super Six – NO ONE is safe!
Catch this episode and future episodes via some of the best Podcast platforms. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!