It’s here! The 2019 AFL Grand Final will happen at 11:30am (local time) on Saturday September 28. Read on for all about the Vietnam Swans event in Hanoi.
If you’re not in Hanoi, you can still catch the AFL Grand Final at:
- Saigon: Jaspas Thao Dien (ticketed event)
- Hue: Hue Sports Bar
- Da Nang: Dirty Fingers Da Nang
- Hoi An: 3 Dragons Hoi An
- An Bang Beach (near Hoi An): Salt Pub
- Quy Nhon: Quy Nhon Sports Bar
Wherever you are, the Vietnam Swans wish both teams the best of luck and hope you have a great day too!
HANOI 2019 AFL GRAND FINAL EVENT AT JASPAS
This season is close! With eight teams remaining (Geelong, Collingwood, West Coast, Essendon, GWS, Western Bulldogs, Brisbane and Richmond), who will make it to the grand final??
This year’s event will return to the much-loved Jaspas in Hanoi. From 11am on Saturday morning, we’ve got:
- Live action on multiple screens throughout the venue;
- Buffet brunch and lunch and free-flow beer, cider and basic spirits;
- Family-friendly ticket pricing.
AUCTION ITEMS AND RAFFLES!
We’ve got some great auction items lined up for this year! Details to be announced soon.
Games and raffles are also a big tradition at our events: Pick the margins, first goalkickers in each quarter, best players will add to the excitement of the day. Last year we had some great donors and supporters, including:
- Accommodation at Beachside Boutique Resort Hoi An
- 2018 Autographed hat from Buddy Franklin/John Kennedy
- 2 entries into the Vietnam Mountain Marathon, valued at 8m VND
- Food and beverage vouchers galore from our friends and supporters at Moose and Roo, Al Fresco’s, Jaspas, Turtle Lake Brewing Company, Chops and Pizza Belga
We’d also like to thank Jack and Nini from Ninja Ink, our official artwork suppliers, who donated a session in their studio.
GET YOUR TICKETS!
Tickets are available now from:
- The National President of the Swans (email@example.com)
- Any Swans Player
- Jaspas in Hanoi
- Al Frescos Xuan Dieu